Impact on a typical 2+ day gathering:
Personal productivity post gathering: +16%
Meaningful relationships developed: +210%
Long term relationships developed: +343%
Content (keynotes, breakouts, etc.) remembered: +43%
"We always considered 'networking time' to be sufficient for focusing on relationships building."
"Barely changing the agenda, but integrating People Science, we couldn't be happier with the quality of conversations that are now happening."
"We thought we had explored every way to improve content and participant interaction."
"We now don't consider People Science to be an addition to our events. PS not only took participant scores off the charts, it can visually prove exactly what happens before, during and after events. It serves as our ability to take interaction to a level previously thought impossible"
"We tried change management, consultants, training, prizes and more to get the teams collaborating together better."
"We can now see how the communities of groups are interacting in real time and focus our energy exactly where it will make a difference. Satisfaction, execution and engagement have never been better."
What is your groups average serendipity value?
Way Better Works' method of “engineering serendipity” whereby potential connection points between individuals are identified and utilized to create person to person, person to group, person to content, person to issue and person to networks - all with scientifically proven interactive face-to-face and virtual encounters that maximize collaboration between participants/employees.
Our PSEngine employs facts* about professional and personal experiences (think of it as big data for people - click to read about the data side of People Science) to find hidden connections that can lead to:
HOw the results are achieved/What is done:
• a framework for effective intentional networks
• optimize ways to collaborate
• build bridges to information discovery
• the network foundation for real time organizations
• dashboarding for thousands of micro-communities
• innovation optimized by the network edges
• discovery of hidden trends and patterns
• identification of unrealized synergies
• incorporate requisite variety and requisite value
• improvement of the quantity and quality of relationships
• Cicero application
• workforce DNA disruption and re-build
• facilitated stigmergy
• positive suboptimality
• conversation enablers - meet others at the right level of knowledge, level, trust and co-creation
• targeted knowledge sharing through known communities of shared interests
• time saving by helping people make mutually advantageous connections with each other
• mobilization of leadership
• team based application of psychometrics
• breaking the 'filter bubble' that silos knowledge
• generation of more actions that lead to breakthroughs
• the transformation of any business, community, or gathering
*All the data and interactions are combined using machine learning, natural language analyzers, graph matching, computation engines and algorithms based on past scientific studies